The Bridgemen are closing their doors

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I wouldn't fit in! I understand there is a ban on Red Sox fans with you guys!

Believe it or not, we actually have some non-Yankees fans in our ranks!!!

We even have a few Mets fans, including our director!

Poor, misguided souls!!!

Terry, we have a spot waiting for you! Just remember...

Damon wears pinstripes now! He finally came to his senses!!!

Now it's your turn!

Besides, I haven't seen you do the Bridgemen shuffle in...27 YEARS!!!

Come on, it's time!!!

One of our baritones, Ed Higgot, is from MA and he's a diehard Red Sox. But he won't wear his Bosox cap around us!

NY likes to pick up ex-Bosox players. Pedro Martinez is with the Mets and Johnny Damon is in pinstripes! New England must HATE that!

I LIKE that photo of the Bridgemen at Yankees Stadium. I know it's from '76 because I can JUST see the top of a "pollution flag." Got any more photos of the Bridgemen to share? Please send to jreilly5@nyc.rr.com so I can put them on our website!

With Feb. rehearsal canceled due to snow, the ranks won't close until the end of March 12th rehearsal. So come down to Bayonne if you're itching to perform again! We have around 70 horns (including 30 sopranos, 15 mellophones, and 10 contras!), around 40 drummers, and around 40 guard girls.

But the baritones still have 3 spots to fill. COME DOWN TO JAM!

b**bs

With Feb. rehearsal canceled due to snow, the ranks won't close until the end of March 12th rehearsal. So come down to Bayonne if you're itching to perform again! We have around 70 horns (including 30 sopranos, 15 mellophones, and 10 contras!), around 40 drummers, and around 40 guard girls.

But the baritones still have 3 spots to fill. COME DOWN TO JAM!

b**bs

Hey Jimmer!!!

After speaking with our director of recruitment last night, we actually have closer to 80 horns on our roster!

Yes, we still need some baritone players, but ALL sections still have openings!!!

(We're not turning anyone away, until AFTER March 12th!)

If you're still looking for a place to march with a very minimal time commitment, that's a lot of fun, and INTENSE...

Give us a call!

We'd love for you to join us!!!

Edited by overthehillDM

Jim

Well I got my Bridgeman shirt today. I am so excited. I will get the skinny on my travel and let you know.

I flew out on Monday after the snow, I was so bummed out when you cancelled the practice. I said to myself, "that chickensh... is afraid of a little snow!!!" What a mess!! Driving that big ol' crown vic in the snow was a treat.

Give me a call please. I have a few questions.

By the way, I am a HUGE RED SOX FAN!! I live and die for the Sox. I said 2 years ago that damon would be with the yankees for the money. ..good hitter.....always hurt .....arm like my Mother. You can have that p..... He can inject giambi and shefield. He also had the steroid suspisions.

RF

No, there's only a ban on Red Sox fans named Terry Keenan!

:laugh:

What he said. :P

We even have a few Mets fans, including our director!

Poor, misguided souls!!!

why is it that the Mets fans are always the most abused????

<**>

why is it that the Mets fans are always the most abused????

<**>

Because they're Mets fans.duh ^0^

:)

ya know . . . . i used to like ya J

emphasis on used to

<_< :laugh: <_<

Jim

Well I got my Bridgeman shirt today. I am so excited. I will get the skinny on my travel and let you know.

I flew out on Monday after the snow, I was so bummed out when you cancelled the practice. I said to myself, "that chickensh... is afraid of a little snow!!!" What a mess!! Driving that big ol' crown vic in the snow was a treat.

Give me a call please. I have a few questions.

By the way, I am a HUGE RED SOX FAN!! I live and die for the Sox. I said 2 years ago that damon would be with the yankees for the money. ..good hitter.....always hurt .....arm like my Mother. You can have that p..... He can inject giambi and shefield. He also had the steroid suspisions.

RF

Randy

Hey, I didn't call practice!!!(But it was the right decision). In Jersey we get a few inches of snow, and everybody goes crazy! We got about two feet last Sunday!!! And our airport doesn't have a very good track record!

I'll call you Friday, or Saturday. Gonna need those tix that we talked about!

Hey, my mother couldn't throw a baseball very well, but she did average about 180 in bowling!

Right up until her 66th birthday! She probably had a better arm than Damon, also! :worthy:

And don't get me started on the whole steroid thing, & the proliferation of primadonnas in major league baseball!!! ampssuck

Edited by overthehillDM