The Bridgemen are closing their doors

The cutoff date to be a part of the 2006 Bridgemen is February 12th!! If you have not come down by then you are OUT!!!!!!

Although we are willing to expand all sections (because lets face it... more is better!!!) we do still need 3 baritones, and a few colorguard.

If you are interested in finally wearing the yellow coat ^OO^ , cool pimp hat and play some cool music... now is the time to act!!!

Edited by johnric

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if it weren't for the commute, I'd be there! The Bridgemen were always my favorite corps (until I joned Music City Legend). Love you guys - It does my heart good to know that you are back!

BTW, I met three of your members in Scranton this year. Don't remember names, but I enjoyed our conversation.

Hope to see you guys on the field!!!

You might have considered the effect of your thread title before you posted it: I was worried there until I started reading the posts! :sshh:

I thought the same thing! Thought I was in the "Twilight Zone" for a moment!!! :rolleyes:

>>If you are interested in finally wearing the yellow coat, cool pimp hat and play some cool music...

now is the time to act!!!<< ^OO^

And don't forget the classic "Bayonne Shuffle" a/k/a the "Chicken Stomp!!! b**bs

The only thing keeping me from wearing the yellow suit is the little matter of 3000 mile comute one way from Spokane, Wa to lovely Bayonne....

And LOVE-R-LY it is... b**bs .....

there are 6 from Florida now!! and maybe more on the way! Going to be a fun year!

Edited by hurcwave

The only thing keeping me from wearing the yellow suit is the little matter of 3000 mile comute one way from Spokane, Wa to lovely Bayonne....

Hey Scott!

We take care of Jersey Boys!

Check it out!!!

BennyExpress.jpg

Just speak to "Ring Leader", from these boards...he's one of our mellophones, and he'll take care of

all of your travel arrangements!!! b**bs

(If ONLY it was THAT easy!!!) :P

Edited by overthehillDM

what??? it got 600 views didn't it!! ^0^

Just one more reason why the Bridgemen Alumni are the January Hype World Champions according to my blog!!

Just one more reason why the Bridgemen Alumni are the January Hype World Champions according to my blog!!

Here it is, folks...DIRECT from Sara's blog:

>>The January Logical Mystique Hype Drum Corps World Championship goes to...

From Bayonne New Jersey....

The Bridgemen Alumni!!!!!<< :rolleyes:

THANKS SARA!

Yes, it IS February...

but did you know that there are

only 3 DAYS LEFT

to join the

2006 Bridgemen?!?!?! ^OO^

Yes, we still have some of that "good ol' logical mystique hype" left in us!!! :laugh: