Interesting mix for Season VI?

Well from an outsider's POV. I wouldn't like that. The reason I stopped competing in the off season was because of the multuple year format. I do this for fun I don't want to work THAT hard at it. If that is the policy to come then my corps will retire for good. Plus the harder it is to play then you are less likely to get newbies to play.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree... I kind of like the live season being just that.... live. But it will go up for a vote in the next rules congress im sure.

If we put Blue Stars in the Troopers spot, that is going to be a #### good bargin... I do not see them getting the same results that Troopers got, I see them getting much better results (that's just an honest opinion). I say, we do not use any (past scores) for Blue Stars even if they are Troopers, we only use their (Blue Stars) scores they will get in 2006.

hey, hey, hey, let's not go there. :rolleyes:

I'm not doing as well as I hoped to either.... I mean, come on, Macinac is beating me. What's with that?

Eh!! I'm beating you and I haven't even changed my captions yet. B) So let's just play nicely.

If we put Blue Stars in the Troopers spot, that is going to be a #### good bargin... I do not see them getting the same results that Troopers got, I see them getting much better results (that's just an honest opinion). I say, we do not use any (past scores) for Blue Stars even if they are Troopers, we only use their (Blue Stars) scores they will get in 2006.

That was my main concern also. I wouldn't know where to rank Blue Star with regards to the other corps. So that means they won't be in the 2006 live season.

I agree... I kind of like the live season being just that.... live. But it will go up for a vote in the next rules congress im sure.

I wasn't looking for a vote on this. This was just to see what the reaction would be. It's mixed. Maybe I'll run a smaller group parallel to the live season just as a test.

If it wasn't for the fact the half my drumline is "dating" the ladies of your corps.... :devin:

Your drumline has good taste.

I wasn't looking for a vote on this. This was just to see what the reaction would be. It's mixed. Maybe I'll run a smaller group parallel to the live season just as a test.

If that is the caes, count me in the side group. Done a lot of fantasy and the challenge would be nice.