Interesting mix for Season VI?

I was doing some thinking last night (yeah, I know...don't hurt yourself doing that) and I wanted to do something slightly different for season VI (yes, the LIVE season). Have a mix of live scores and previous years scores.

You all know that when we do a live season it's 100% based on how the corps actually do during the season. The twist would be to allow a max. of 3 captions from the previous year.

Example:

GEV - 05CAV

GEM - 06BD

etc,

etc,

etc.

Sound interesting to implement?

Edited by sburstall

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that both '05 and '06 corps will cost the same?

That's what makes the live fun because you use '05 values for '06. Makes for a lot of "bargin" corps when the score start coming in.

That's still good though, you can wager between a lot more, when you are using scores.

Example: SCV05 and SCV06 many probably wont want to use SCV05, but I think they will be a corps to reckon with this year! Little things like that... This is still a good thing to propose.

Can't really put in my $0.02 b/c I've never kept up with my corps during the live seaosn.

I think all my corps might rest for the live season since I'll most likely be on tour and can't keep up with them. Or I can give the corps to someone else for the season.

We've had directors let other run thier corps during the live season.

I was doing some thinking last night (yeah, I know...don't hurt yourself doing that) and I wanted to do something slightly different for season VI (yes, the LIVE season). Have a mix of live scores and previous years scores.

You all know that when we do a live season it's 100% based on how the corps actually do during the season. The twist would be to allow a max. of 3 captions from the previous year.

Example:

GEV - 05CAV

GEM - 06BD

etc,

etc,

etc.

Sound interesting to implement?

Yeah, that does sound interesting. Didn't we do something like that during the first live season as well?

Also, I know I'm getting WAY ahead, but where will Blue Stars rank in the caption values? I'd suggest putting them in Troopers' spot myself.