Renegade for a day

Yeah, Ed um we were kinda wondering if we could keep her? I'm sure we could trade for a contra a baritone and a player to be named later. What do you think?

:rock:

Dang it! I knew I should've held onto those sunglasses when I picked them up. Well... there went my bargaining chip. B)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to add my thanks and best wishes for being made so welcome on such short notice - my dad was stationed at "Site X" during WWII and the emotion of the quick phone call we shared was wonderful.

Rule Number One for both my band and the drum corps I run is "DON'T SUCK" and the whole day totally lived up to and far beyond that standard. The pin I was wearing at today's band rehearsal was instantly appreciated.

I had to spend the night under a table in the SFO Peet's Coffee shop (I'd much rather had spent it under a table in a bar on Market Street) because of the snowstorm in New England - which also happened the last time I was out there in 2003 - but I got an extra day to walk all over the city, hit the Chinatown celebration, walk the labyrinth at Grace Cathedral and take a nap on the lawn beside Coit Tower.

Most of my photos are touristy kinds of shots - seeing the pix from the gig itself is really neat.

Thanks again, Reneguys and Renegals - I'll be back.

regards - Jim

I also wanted to say a special thanks to Anne. Thank you so much for trusting me enough to loan me your horn. You are a really cool lady and I throughly enjoyed my day with the Renegades. I too will be back... :grouphug: who knows, maybe next season! B)

What's this maybe stuff? ^0^

UHhhhh...like you. I would have to move out there. BUT, I have been thinking about moving back for years! :D

Hey! I just caught the parade on Tivo and Frank P. had an awesome closeup. It didn't look like he was playing....but I am just a colorguard person, maybe it wasn't his turn :P

Debada

Ok...Ok.....so I wasn't playing there.....but neither were ANY of the lead sops. Only the 2nds and 3rds were playing during that time...the leads had a rest written in the music. :P

It really doesn't matter anyway.....I had an awesome time just being among the Renegades...what fun!!!

Ok...Ok.....so I wasn't playing there.....but neither were ANY of the lead sops. Only the 2nds and 3rds were playing during that time...the leads had a rest written in the music. :P

It really doesn't matter anyway.....I had an awesome time just being among the Renegades...what fun!!!

How does one do a parade with a lawn chair? :P

How does one do a parade with a lawn chair? :P

Only one would know that, and that one would be me. And if you were me, you would know how I do that!! w/Stp: :P

Only one would know that, and that one would be me. And if you were me, you would know how I do that!! w/Stp: :P

You must really be talented! b**bs

You must really be talented! b**bs

Well...some say that, but I don't. :sshh:

It was really nice meeting you Penny, even though we were not formally introduced!

And hey...if you don't move back to the left coast, there is always a spot in Hawthorne for you if you want!!!