Breaking 90

No, I told you, I wasn't b/c of the corps you listed, I'm not expecting much for the rest of the season from my corps. But like I said.. for other reasons. Just little stuff about the way things are carried out and how people just change sometimes... but It's littel stuff I can deal with.

I had one goal for this seaon and that was to loose the nick name "score the least". And I've accomplished that.

No... you are no longer "Score the Least" ... BTW, I coined that one. :P

Now you are "Da Flur"... said in our best german accent.

• 2 weeks later...

Get well soon! :worthy:

Edited by Galen

we will not break 90. i got sick and fainted at work and

missed my changes. i wont have email access till tomorrow. i'm actually writing this from my cell phone while i lay in bed.

Get well. You're corps will fall apart without thier beloved director.

I guess Kosmos is the first

we will not break 90. i got sick and fainted at work and

missed my changes. i wont have email access till tomorrow. i'm actually writing this from my cell phone while i lay in bed.

Get better soon! We will be holding a special bar-b-que dinner in honor of your recovery tomorrow at the Preview of Champions Part II.

Emerald Regime will host the event, and Kadence, Menagerie, Star of Jupiter, Golden Legion, Grenouille Croquante, Cascade Christian, Bleu Knights, Emerald Regime Cadets, Menagerie Cadets, and Puget Sound are all invited to join. Imperial Sound will be providing the music for the event (meals to be provided for this).

We have already sent the cooks to the stores to pick up the goods!

Menu:

Tri-Tip

Shrimp

Grilled Chicken Breast (Lemon)

Rice Pilaf

Salad (Assorted Dressings)

Rolls

Pies (assorted)

Iced Tea

Smooties (Courtesy of Jamba Juice)

Better Than Sex Cake

and much much more...

This special dinner is exclusively for the corps invited, due to the amount we are serving and cost.

Imperial Sound enjoied playing for the bar-be-que and feels honored by the gesture. The corps also enjoyed eating the food, but was denied the Better-Then-Sex Cake. :music:

We played a few songs:

Crown Imperial (Corps' Song)

Pines of Rome

Send in the Clowns

All enjoyable songs for a dinner setting. I hope to see some reviews of the event.