"New Twist" to Classic Countdown

They're going to have a 6 hour long parade of each corps coming on to the field. Announcing each corps and showing how many members there are. Showing even the corps that have 1 member :worthy::wall:. OR are they going to have the best corps from each nation?

[/quote

during our State Firemens Convention we have this one company that marched with one guy. Every year it's the same guy. you think they could get at least people since thats the minimum crew.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no talking for the '81 Montreal because that finals was never released in the U.S. They showed the Mid-West championships intead. Now in 1982 they DID talk during the corps performances and that was annoying.

Sorry, you are right I had the year wrong. Steve did the unnecessary build up to the surprise bottle dance. "Oh my my...

Blackstar

Must you remind me of the horribly long parades I had to march every summer back in high school!!! :P

Unfortunatly my HS band director LOVED parades.

Edited by shawn craig

I don't know Steph...I've been trying for 5 years now to locate a copy. I've wrote to the Olympic Committee, ABC and DCI. We all know it was shown live so there MUST be a copy of it somewhere! I haven't given up yet....I do have some more folks to contact that may know where that copy is. :sshh:

Have you tried the Museum of Television & Radio in NYC??? They might have it.