Favorite DCA I & E moment

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My rookie year in 2002. The corps did not go to DCA that year but I was going to do a solo. When I arrived wearing my kilt with a sombrero with blue Christmas lights wearing my Fire jersey the look on peoples faces was priceless. Hey, I heard that I & E was something to fun at. So I took literatelly. :P Anyway the best part was halfway through my rendition of Danny Boy I went regimental and threw my boxers somewhere near the judges table. And on top of that my score was a 77 which apparently made an honorary member of the Renegades that year. That was freakin awesome.

GTKYA

WWBD

It is tough to get John Bugosh to laugh out loud, but I believe they pulled it off!

:spit:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

bahahahahahahahahaa

Singing "Enormous #####" this year.

Singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy" last year.

Singing "Prayer for the Children" several years ago. We only had a quartet and didn't know that you had to have at least 10. The other group complained so they created a new category for us when we won. We realized later that if they had applied the rules of a 10th of a point penalty for any under 10 we still would have won!

Winning the Bari/Euph solo award this year. I really had fun playing that piece, whether or not I won.

And finally, Brigs infamous pit a few years ago with Kelly (mmmmmmm Kelly), I think it was the last year in Allentown and it was amazing, entertaining, and just #### good.

I'm with Jonathan on the quartet in 2000. It was just as awesome to sit and listen in the front!!

Also last years guard . . . my first I&E thing ever (besides the choir in 02 & 03?). It was great to get to participate in a guard thing finally!! I definately hope to do it again this year.

Oh and who can forget Crunchy frog?! :)

I'm partial to the original Crunchy Frog in 2003 with the dancing lesbians and cup game. I've never been so proud in my life to be disqualified. ^0^

Dancing lesbians=more gooder ^OO^

Dancing lesbians=more gooder ^OO^

Yes indeed!