Countdown Theaters

DCI.org said they were going to post the countdown theaters in mid february, but still nothing. Does anyone know when they're going to post the theaters and would anyone happen to know where in north cailfornia they had the countdown last year?

i'd love to see CT get a better selection than the 1 theatre they had last year, so i've been waiting anxiously as well.

i'd love to see CT get a better selection than the 1 theatre they had last year, so i've been waiting anxiously as well.

I was wondering if you could tell me the location of the theatre it was in last year. I would be interested in seeing this.

Thanks.

Branford, CT.

rather centrally located unless you are attempting to negotiate your way up I-95 North in rush hour. that was the issue i had.

Wow, I thought the list would be up by now..but if this clue helps..it is from the FAQ on the DCI Classic Countdown section from DCI.org

Is it likely to be in the same theatres as last year?

While the final theatre list is still to be determined, it's likely to include most, if not all, theatres that carried the program last spring.

DCI

Branford, CT.

rather centrally located unless you are attempting to negotiate your way up I-95 North in rush hour. that was the issue i had.

Thanks for the info. Branford is not too far from me and yes I-95 is a nightmare. Think I will take the back roads.

Irene

enjoy it Irene!!! :)