LES DIPLOMATES ARE ON THEIR WAY

Me three!

Les Dips were a classy, entertaining corps.

Fran

Ons vous attends!!!!! Le DCA vous attend!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news fo the Diplomates .Now there are more than 120 members.. big organisation.. new drums, new horns new uniforms. lots of ideas.. Watch them playing near you. best luck to all of you. Les septiques seront confondus du du. The web site : http://www.lesdiplomates.org/

• 2 months later...

Update time !! :P

Here a photo of Les Diplomates with their brand new and shinny 81 horns !!

dsc4736dd3.jpg

[/quote

"HOLY HORNLINE BATMAN".....WOW!! Welcome Back....(Holy Crap ..... :laugh: ...eH?

So... where can I see this massive born-again drum corps?

(This side of the frosty border, please!)

HOLY CRAP eH...is right Gene! This is going to be an awesome sight to see! Can't wait!

Not to take away from their return which I really anticipate......BUT....sice we have the Canadian Connection happining.....How about Les Metropolitans.....Would that be cool or what?

Grennies, Diplomats, Metropolitans.....and perhaps a splash of...OPTI.....eH? LABATT"S all around........... :)

Not to take away from their return which I really anticipate......BUT....sice we have the Canadian Connection happining.....How about Les Metropolitans.....Would that be cool or what?

Grennies, Diplomats, Metropolitans.....and perhaps a splash of...OPTI.....eH? LABATT"S all around........... :)

Grennies, Diplomats, Metropolitans, Kawartha Kavaliers, Guelph Royaliares, and the list goes on. We could cause some havoc on the DCA circuit as one crazy bunch of Canucks. People would be throwing their babies, hiding their beer, and wearing riot gear.

Have only heard Les Dips on CD and would love to hear them live.

1972 DCA with Bridge Over Troubled Water with the "screamer" closure still one of my all time favs. :laugh: