Looking for black aussie hats!

We are in need of about 12-15 black aussie hats, with the brush velvet type finish. If you have any or know of any let me know.Thanks!

Jeff

Edited by jeff danchik

Jeff,

Bucs wear that type of hat and I do have a supplier. I sent you an email, if you need the info, let me know.

Lois

Bollman Hat Company in Adamstown, PA manufactures felt hats (it may save you a few bucks to buy from the manufacturer). They are the premier felt hat folks in the U.S.

The black plastic with the spray on finish is what we have. The plumes are very shy and only come out in the summer in the sunlight. b**bs

The black plastic with the spray on finish is what we have. The plumes are very shy and only come out in the summer in the sunlight. b**bs

what he said! :unsure:

Bollman Hat Company in Adamstown, PA manufactures felt hats (it may save you a few bucks to buy from the manufacturer). They are the premier felt hat folks in the U.S.

yay the town next to mine gets a mention!

BTW, Bollman has made the hats the olympians wear into the stadium many years.

I have 30 - 33 blue brushed velvet and one red Aussie hats left over from Mirage Sr.'s first year, 1995. Sorry, no black. I used to have almost 100 and 174 unis to go with 'em.

Cozy

Edited by CozyChopsCom

I just bought some white ones, I'm going to try to dye them black or use car interior paint. b**bs

umm does that mean no plumage for thest pat's parade?

whoa that just hit me we neee more hats!? jeeze. thats so cool.

Edited by krazyivan