Bushwackers Camp Audio/Video

Well, it took us a while to get this out this time around but here is some good stuff from our last camp.

Click here for our last camp video. Opens with Quicktime or iTunes.

If you're having trouble, make sure you've got the latest versions downloaded from Apple's web site.

Our next rehearsal will be the weekends of March 11, 12 and March 18, 19.

Look for us at the parade in Kingson, NY on the 12th and Holyoke, MA on the 19th.

As always, check our website, http://www.bushwackers.org , for the latest news and schedules.

Good stuff. Can't wait to hear even more of the closer with the brass and drums together. The drum solo is going to be amazing. Jim Dugan, Dan Delong, Dennis Argul, and Joe Itkor have really outdone themselves putting this show together. I can't WAIT to see what Myron Rosander and Scott Marshman have in mind for the drill and the guard!

See everyone soon!

next time i hope for some drumming please :)

Sean, we recorded that at the Newark Rutgers School of Law & Justice. It's a great rehearsal facility.

Sadly, that was the last Bushwacker rehearsal I will be a part of for this season.

GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds great as I would expect it to. The brass staff at Bush has their stuff together, and Dennis is really a fine arranger. And the acoustics are awesome.

Good luck Bush...

Donny

Sean, we recorded that at the Newark Rutgers School of Law & Justice. It's a great rehearsal facility.

Sadly, that was the last Bushwacker rehearsal I will be a part of for this season.

GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounded great can't wait to hear more. I wish more corps put up clips.

Edited by Smglennon