CROSSMEN 2006

I have the original. BD's 95 version is pretty much the same, minus the long solos and diversions that a jazz ensemble can get into that a corps can't.

Edited by TTitans909

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this is already covered somewhere, but can someone clue us in on what part of "The Way Up" The Crossmen are playing? I _LOVE_ that piece/album; there is so much great music there, I'm just wondering which part/s Crossmen are playing.

Thanks in advance

--

doug

if you can find the clips on the YEA site, from january i think, if you listen closely, it sounds like part 3. not positive, but just my interp on the small recording. hope this helps.

I saw them moving at the last camp and let me tell you there deff moving like a top 5 corps would be at this time. I think this might be that break back in year for them if you know what i mean. a year kind of like 2001 but better. I'm going to even say top 8 for them. I can't wait to see this show on the field.

Did they... did they say... TANK!?!? YA HA! :bleah::silly::bleah: b**bs b**bs b**bs