Spiffy Updated DCP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, the forums are back to normal and we can see all the photos. Thank you! ^OO^

I can dig it. Looks good.

However it through me off a bit now that the nav menu is gone w/ the DCI, DCA, International, band menu bar at the top. I'll get used to it though.

they should take all the pictures from the old drum corps photo's thread and put them in their photo gallery.

Also in the photo gallery they should have the name of the corps and year if possible.

That may be, but most of us don't have time to live on here all day long. Little things like work tend to get in the way. I rely on the forums to give me the scoop.

i dont live on here either...most days a bit in the morning, some at night, less on the weekends.

and many times, news on the front page doesnt always make it in here

The site is ok I guess. I just bookmarked the new page and navigate as I always did.

However, I always thought YEA had the lamest looking logo in drum corps. Sadly, that honor now goes to DCP. I really don't like it at all.

now them's fighting words :P

i dont live on here. i have however been posting here since it opened up for service. if my posting is an issue, feel free to report it to the admins

here Rob ~ just for you

i saw your wedding pictures and i must tell you you looked real spiffy that day.

:D