Reloading pages

BMBob

A prob with inserting a photo. If the pic;'s too large, it bleeds off to one side of the screen...however, there's no lateral scroll bar, so if there's text, I can't read it.

Exampleis in this thread http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/component/o...pper/Itemid,27/

Near the bottom as it is currently.

Now...if the coding is automatically resizing pics to fit into the current screen, cool.....but not being able to scross acrfoss is irritating.

A prob with inserting a photo. If the pic;'s too large, it bleeds off to one side of the screen...however, there's no lateral scroll bar, so if there's text, I can't read it.

Exampleis in this thread http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/component/o...pper/Itemid,27/

Near the bottom as it is currently.

Now...if the coding is automatically resizing pics to fit into the current screen, cool.....but not being able to scross acrfoss is irritating.

Sam,

Sorry you're having the problem. The issue has been resolved - by restoring the forums to a full-screen and removing the 'wrapper'. After reviewing the results of yesterday's wide-scale 'test-drive' - we found that, while most of the issues could be resolved, there were a couple of significant technical issues that could not easily be overcome. For those technical reasons, I decided to remove the wrapper from the forums.

Please delete the bookmark you created yesterday - and simply access the forums thru the DCP Forums button on the main page. It will open a full screen forum window - which you can then bookmark, if you so desire.

Thank you for your patience.

-john

Thanks to everyone for getting this problem fixed - sorry the wrapper couldn't stay without having major issues to fix. We appreciate it, though.

one itty thing i just noticed -- and i don't know if there's any way for you guys to fix it -- but when you click a link in a member's sig, that should go to the sponsorship threads, it re-directs you to a page that says "redirecting to home page, from which you can access the forums"

might be kinda a bummer for a kid if someone was gonna peruse their profile, maybe sponsor t hem, but then gave up cuz it was too hard to find? i don't know if you can fix that though, since they're all individual links in different signatures