Reloading pages

BMBob

I was just wondering if there was a reason that since the site has been revamped, when I go to a new page (either by clicking back or forward, or clicking on a link, like to enter a thread) all of the pages load at the same point in the scroll bar that I was at in the previous thread. For instance, if I am opening a thread at the bottom of a list, it comes up at the very bottom of the first page of replies, instead of at the top. It is weird to click "back" and end up at the bottom of a list when you were at the top.

P.S.: Don't think I'm trying to complain. I love the new setup and think everything looks very good.

w/Stp:

Can this be fixed!?

(Good call, Dave!)

I was about to make a thread on the same subject. It's kind of annoying to have to scroll back up in order to start reading a forum. Hope there's an easy fix! :)

Thanks for the input everyone. John (after a long night of getting the page up and running as well as fixing some other issues) and the team are aware of these small problems that are occuring with the integration of the forums into the New DCP.

Some of the ticks may take time to iron out, but know they are being looked at. Hopefully you can hang tight for now, but thanks again for your help in test running the new look, and keep your eyes open for any other little issues :)

a few things from the mac standpoint (dcp seems to always work differently on my computer!)

using osx, i get to the bottom of the "page" of dcp, but my scroll bar is only halfway down the thing, and if i keep clicking the down arrow, i see a crap load of white space. then alllllll the way at the bottom of the page is the little red back button and the grey dcp legal info. this happened with the last format change, too, and was easily fixed then

oh, and the stuff already mentioned.

looks great :)

Edited by BariEuph

I'm sure everything will end up great - the new format looks good, as I've already said. Thanks to the staff folks for keeping up with the little things us normal people complain about.

It looks Great!!

Here's another 'bug' to add to the list - I have the active forums list on the screen, and when I refresh, it bumps me off the list and back one screen to the DCP forums list.

a few things from the mac standpoint (dcp seems to always work differently on my computer!)

using osx, i get to the bottom of the "page" of dcp, but my scroll bar is only halfway down the thing, and if i keep clicking the down arrow, i see a crap load of white space. then alllllll the way at the bottom of the page is the little red back button and the grey dcp legal info. this happened with the last format change, too, and was easily fixed then

oh, and the stuff already mentioned.

looks great :)

This also happens to me using Firefox 1.5 on a Windows XP Pro SP2 box. This does not appear to be happening when I switch to IE 6.0 SP2.

For me that's what it does at first, but then the forum code loads and it all works out.

This also happens to me using Firefox 1.5 on a Windows XP Pro SP2 box. This does not appear to be happening when I switch to IE 6.0 SP2.

Ditto here on my Firefox 1.5. John Donovan replied rapidly when I e-mailed that I could not vote on the New Look Survey. Still couldn't tonight, but when I switched to I.E., no problema. Also on Firefox, on some posting pages, I can't access the bottom third or so of some pages.

Ditto the other problems previously listed.

With the new look, I must scroll side to side due to overlap. I do love the new look. Few tweaks and it will be that much better.

Cozy