Help to name the "Co-ed Bandettes"

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I don't know why everyone here is so into Scotland. Maybe they just love the accent (who doesn't). I thought that the Soo was Canadian but that's just me. :whistle:

Yea, I don't know why everyone here is so into Scotland. Maybe they just love the accent (who doesn't). I thought that the Soo was Canadian but that's just me. :worthy:

I figured with the plaid they had a Sottish theme and wanted to keep the B logo so I proposed Bonnie Scots. If thier Canadian then how about....ummm... what Canadian that begins with B besides bacon,...... mmmmm..... ummm...... welll..... lets see...........No nothing :whistle:

I figured with the plaid they had a Sottish theme and wanted to keep the B logo so I proposed Bonnie Scots. If thier Canadian then how about....ummm... what Canadian that begins with B besides bacon,...... mmmmm..... ummm...... welll..... lets see...........No nothing :whistle:

Canadian Brigade?

it would be interesting to hear what the announcers would make of that name.

i like the scottish theme- its something fresh, but it has a lot of culture and tradition to draw on. isn't "brae" a word that means brave or something like that? something like the Highland Braes or something. although why not .... Highland Bandits? that sort of ties in the old and the new, and isn't too obscure, which might be a plus for drawing new participants.

Breacan-Urgharda

If thier Canadian then how about....ummm... what Canadian that begins with B besides bacon,...... mmmmm..... ummm...... welll..... lets see...........No nothing :tic:

Hey Blackstar, how little you know about Canada !!!

The one thing that we cherish up here and starts with a B is (drum roll please) BEER !!! :tic:

They could be called the Beer Brigade !!! LOL Just kidding. I know it's not funny but what the heck, it's MOnday !!! B)

Edited by ODBC

Hey Blackstar, how little you know about Canada !!!

The one thing that we cherish up here and starts with a B is (drum roll please) BEER !!! :tic:

They could be called the Beer Brigade !!! LOL Just kidding. I know it's bot funny but what the heck, it's MOnday !!! B)

Call them the Blue Brigade and let people decide for themselves if it's Molson or Labatt's. ^0^

I know that you know why we are using that piece.... I was not sure if everyone else knew.

But, I bet it was misleading a bunch of people.

Shara

I am from the Sault Area...and I understand why Scotland the Brave is being played...believe me I was informed in the middle of tour about that...She was my bus partner, and a dear lil sis to me...I was there for her when her father died...and it broke me down pretty bad to hear that last summer

Anywho...I just don't want the playing of that song to mislead people in the history

I'm all for keeping the Bandette name alive too. I say we keep it.