Prop Designers/Builders Needed for Cadet

http://www.yea.org/site/News2?page=NewsArt...ws_iv_ctrl=1002

:huh::huh::huh:

15 benches

20 8ft movable panels (kinda like 96 Cadets)

singing.

i better be impressed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh.

Welcome to next 20+ page thread on the Cadets 2006 show.

Popcorn is to your left, and you'll find soft drinks on your right.

Enjoy the flame war! :P

Shhhhhh I never knew so young a body with so old a head (reading shakespeare) :P

this is the first cadet/future thread i made

im going into new grounds.

sit back and observe the silly insults, the real world MTV drama, and offended people.

heh... in 2004, I wasn't the designer, but I was the builder and maintainer of the roman numerals Yamato used on the fields. Why corps like props is beyond me, but I would prefer not to have them.

Saves truck space and one's sanity :huh:

pass the popcorn

This is shaping up to be a terrible show. Yes, I'm aware that I'm judging it before it even hits the field, but come on... Singing? 15 Benches? 20 8 foot panels? Those are not exactly my idea of great drum corps.

I wish they would program their show around marching and playing and not trying to develop new crazy ways to use props and amplification. If I want that I will go to BOA Grand Nats.

This is shaping up to be a terrible show. Yes, I'm aware that I'm judging it before it even hits the field, but come on... Singing? 15 Benches? 20 8 foot panels? Those are not exactly my idea of great drum corps.

I wish they would program their show around marching and playing and not trying to develop new crazy ways to use props and amplification. If I want that I will go to BOA Grand Nats.

what about a show like cadets 96 or 95? they used a ton of props - i'd say most people consider those to be great drum corps shows. don't be so quick to judge, TTitans - you may be surprised.