New media

QUOTE(DClifer06 @ Mar 30 2006, 06:59 PM) *

Besides being way off topic for way too long! What other Div II corps have media up? Spartans and Academy are looking good, what about Fever, BDB, SCVC, Memphis Sound so on and so on. Do they have anything or plan to put anything up?

There's some stuff from those corps in 2005 on google videos.....

I have no idea about this year though.....

Yes yes, Academy has a wonderful Podcast from the March camp. Spartans though?? Please please tell me if someone finds anything from 06!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk about being ironic, b/c this can go for days. So I'll leave you bitter slide with that one.

I was talking about you and Sobe btw, only two people from your corps that's still all hung up over some personal issues (on your side that is) from August.

You must be the pot

Edited by sobe

You must be the pot

Of all the people from ECJ to call hung up on the results of last year, Bobby would be the last one you should pick. I know that he doesn't give a #### about placements or scores or anything. By all means, call me hung up on last year's results. But if you're accusing Bobby of that you're sorely mistaken.

Of all the people from ECJ to call hung up on the results of last year, Bobby would be the last one you should pick. I know that he doesn't give a #### about placements or scores or anything. By all means, call me hung up on last year's results. But if you're accusing Bobby of that you're sorely mistaken.

can we try to keep the personal stuff away from the forums? lets get back on topic... Academy's padcast was impressive ^OO^ , I look forward to competing with you next year

Personal stuff??? I wasn't attacking him, what does it matter?

I know that he does not care about scores at all... So for someone to accuse him of getting hung up on the results of last year is purely ridiculous.

Yeah, you know that and everyone else who knows me, that's how I know they aren't from ECJ or any other corps I marched.

But I'll be happy to personally tell all you others what I think about placement and scores, or just winning in general. Just PM me.

Edited by MelloHorn13