New media

What the heck is wrong? I just started this thread to say that both corps look good and to thank them for putting up media. How do I close this thread to stop it from becoming any more childish?

w/Stp:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked about Div. II, and they haven't officially said if they are moving up or not yet, but Revolution has some show audio on their website I believe from the Feb. camp.

Memphis Sound recorded 3/4th of our show during ensemble/Show & Tell from the March camp and it sounded pretty good, but I doubt they will be made public unfortunately. I believe they were recorded for drill/program/staff purposes... :( Our Administration team, which also provided most of the media for our website (he is also our webmaster), moved in Feb. so that is the reason for the lack of pictures from camps and such. Hopefully some will be put up after our April (7-9) camp!

Besides being way off topic for way too long! What other Div II corps have media up? Spartans and Academy are looking good, what about Fever, BDB, SCVC, Memphis Sound so on and so on. Do they have anything or plan to put anything up?

I put in a post on page two (that appears to have gotten buried in off-topic posts) that BDB had some video shot at a camp in February, but I don't know if it will make it to the net or not.

exactly - how ironic.

Let's talk about being ironic, b/c this can go for days. So I'll leave you bitter slide with that one.

I was talking about you and Sobe btw, only two people from your corps that's still all hung up over some personal issues (on your side that is) from August.

Let's talk about being ironic, b/c this can go for days. So I'll leave you bitter slide with that one.

I was talking about you and Sobe btw, only two people from your corps that's still all hung up over some personal issues (on your side that is) from August.

which corps is that? do we know each other? assuming is fun but it's a shot in the dark.

i might stand next to chachi in the arc or something and wouldn't that be a surprise - to have your own brother being disagreeable?

i'm confused.

Edited by acecannon

Besides being way off topic for way too long! What other Div II corps have media up? Spartans and Academy are looking good, what about Fever, BDB, SCVC, Memphis Sound so on and so on. Do they have anything or plan to put anything up?

There's some stuff from those corps in 2005 on google videos.....

I have no idea about this year though.....