Bluecoats clip!

I hope Bluecoats medal.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you guys crack me up.

Well....

no but seriously, in the context it seems like you disagree with the fact that he said he thought it was the cleanest clip of the off season... ?

You are correct....but I guess I was a little too subtle. What do a bunch of whole notes resemble??

I guess I failed at the intarweb.

I have nothing against it really, I think it sounds fine. And I like the musical selection. I just wanted to give the guy a hard time.

I know some about music & stuff, in particular brass playing. Obviously, you don't have to enjoy the clip, or even enjoy it compared to others online, no problem. I'm just thinking, if you consider full sounds, clear and effective dynamics, a clear and consitant tone and well placed impact points a good thing in brass playing, then you might enjoy this clip.

Edited by Steve709

People sometimes eat donuts and drink coffee, in the morning. Coffee is what wakes people up, it means "wake up". Use your head people...no wonder you are scrambling into this thread with blinders on DOOH BEST CLIP EVER!!!

Lol, way to be COMPLETELY wrong. Oh well. Continue on with your subtle vendetta against me, its amusing at times like now.

What was wrong??? People eat coffee and donuts I thought...

That wasn't even close to what he was insinuating, and I assume that if you were trying to alert me that I was an idiot for not getting it, it's ironic that your assumption was completely wrong. The coffee thing was only used to help visualize his metaphor (now that I've discussed it with him, and not only did you incorrectly take it as something different, but you also decided to be smug and sarcastic to everyone else (including myself it seems) in the process.

What, the argument, or the audio clip? I haven't made a reference to the clip once in this whole thread (wow, that makes me pretty off topic, I suppose). As far as the argument goes, I'm just basically waiting for you to say that you were wrong, because like most people I know, I enjoy the expression of awkward remorse from someone who had just criticized me or others wrongly, moments beforehand. :)