Bluecoats clip!

Hey, the Bluecoats can't release all the good stuff now, can they? I love this clip. But I have heard the hornline and percussion run most of the first two movements, so I understand where this is going. I am super excited for the closer, Aquarius.

Jonathan

Go 'Coats! Being from Buckeye Country, I've always loved the Bluecoats. I know that year after year, y'all pick sizzling charts to wow us.

Some of my fave memories are the power of the '94 Bluecoats and chats with Larry Hershman and Dan DeLong, when they staffed the 'Coats.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you never got a hold of the BD one B)

I got the BD one too, and it is freaking boring.

so i posted a link to the clip on my blog because i enjoyed it so much...

i just got a voice mail message from my dad, who is very heavily a phantom regiment and cavaliers fan... he had this to say:

"hey son, i was just reading your blog and i went and listened to that clip.... and... wow... that is just really great. where can i get some more of that? It sounded so beautiful, i can't get enough of it. I've listened to it multiple times over since i've been here in my office at work... " he had some more positive things to say.... i just thought that was neat... it made me smile

It is the cleanest clip I've heard so far in the off season! :) KEEP IT UP!!! :worthy:

I got the BD one too, and it is freaking boring.

Wow. I couldnt stop listening to it. But thats just me.

Hey, the Bluecoats can't release all the good stuff now, can they? I love this clip. But I have heard the hornline and percussion run most of the first two movements, so I understand where this is going. I am super excited for the closer, Aquarius.

Jonathan

I too am looking forward to hearing Aquarius since this is the first time they have played the tune since my rookie year in 1982. I'm curious to hear the arrangement this year and see if it's anything like what we played in 1981 & 1982 (and suncoast played the following 2 years) or if this years will be drastically different.