Play Contra? Need a place to LIVE? Come on down

We've got a couple of contra spots left, and I'm done screwing around.

If you wanna come on out and march but are unsure of where you'd stay, you can live here. Already got one contra player in my living room, 2 couches 2 loveseasts a recliner and plenty of floor space.

Come on............the weather's really nice here! Are you getting snowed on wherever you are? Why put up with that?

COME TO CALIFORNIA!

We've got a couple of contra spots left, and I'm done screwing around.

If you wanna come on out and march but are unsure of where you'd stay, you can live here. Already got one contra player in my living room, 2 couches 2 loveseasts a recliner and plenty of floor space.

Rich You housing Charlie ?????

Come on............the weather's really nice here! Are you getting snowed on wherever you are? Why put up with that?

COME TO CALIFORNIA!

Nah, Charlie's already hooked up but we love having him here. #### of a guy, that Charlie:)

I got another east coast cat shacked up here................anyway I'm hoping there is a contra player or two out there who's lives are shallow and pointless enough to allow them to hitchhike across the country to crash on my floor and march Renegades!!

(I suppose a gainfully employed contra player with a full life who can change employment with little difficulty who would need little more than couch space while getting on their feet would do too, but we'll take all shapes and sizes right now!)

A very very tempting offer!

C'mon! I'm sure there's someone out there in need of a life changing experience?

All you gotta do is hit that PM button and ask me for details! It's EASY!

Never played contra before? I made the switch from mellophone in two weeks in 2002! As long as you can play a horn and always WANTED to play contra we'll take you too!

C'mon! I'm sure there's someone out there in need of a life changing experience?

All you gotta do is hit that PM button and ask me for details! It's EASY!

Never played contra before? I made the switch from mellophone in two weeks in 2002! As long as you can play a horn and always WANTED to play contra we'll take you too!

I was hoping there were enough early season contra's to convice ContraRich to be SopranoRich this year. I may have a spot or two for the worlds greatest soprano line too if you are not into hauling heavy metal around. Act fast as this evil train is about to leave the station!!!

Edited by dugada

I know I do.

ya know, a gotta a little brother in Oakland, just an exit or two away from scrappyslap (Tiff). I claim first dibs on the futon on any given weekend that I may be in the area. But I'm sure that I can volunteer some space in his place. I'm just sayin' ya know. If the need for extra housing arises.

Edited by SaraNYC