Oh, by the way,

Oregon Crusaders '05 were amazing and had the best brassline in all of div 2/3. Discuss or don't discuss.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beg to dissagree

i only saw about a third of their video at the photobooth after prelims, but what i saw...they were definitely good, but i hope there was better in div 2 OR 3

I don't know about best hornline in all of Div. II/III, I'm not much of a horn guy, but they were definitely my favorite show out of all the other Grand Finalists. Completely underrated, underscored, etc.

Awesome show.

All IMO...

Oregon Crusaders '05 were amazing and had the best brassline in all of div 2/3. Discuss or don't discuss.

They definitely had the best hornline in all of the warmup areas.....

And I heard ALL of the div 2/3 corps except Academy.....

OC was handsdown the best................

No other line came even close to having as good of a sound as they did? ECJ? Not by a long shot. When the brassline gets to their first impact point in the opener, the ensemble sound they put out was better than any of the corps that scored ahead of them.

Their visual was also underrated; ensemble wasn't too great, but individual marching was HIGHLY underscored.

they were incredibly loud. drill had great GE moments* (moments, mind you). there were a lot of loud impacts (again, loud). most of the show had the same feel throughout the music scoring and didn't "clense the pallet" enough. not the best, but an entertaining show that peaked too soon.

they were incredibly loud. drill had great GE moments* (moments, mind you). there were a lot of loud impacts (again, loud). most of the show had the same feel throughout the music scoring and didn't "clense the pallet" enough. not the best, but an entertaining show that peaked too soon.

that sounds right to me.

they were SMOKING when we competed against them in Oregon, and once we got on REAL tour...never really heard much about them

No other line came even close to having as good of a sound as they did? ECJ? Not by a long shot. When the brassline gets to their first impact point in the opener, the ensemble sound they put out was better than any of the corps that scored ahead of them.

edit: nevermind, im just gonna let it go

Edited by GlassmenFan