Renegades!

We could use a couple of baritone players too! We're filling up pretty fast but would like to have the best talent come in and try out! ^0^

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could use a couple of baritone players too! We're filling up pretty fast but would like to have the best talent come in and try out! ^0^

That's right, we are now the proud owners of yet another BD DCI champion and his son :wall: !! Welcome to the corps Tony and Stephen. Now I can remember when I was a rookie in 1982 and a certain baritone vet had a comment or two....... Seems to me your son is now a rookie in my soprano line ^0^

When I initially saw this thread, I thought maybe the Renegades were wanted by the police. Perhaps that's only certain select members. :P

When I initially saw this thread, I thought maybe the Renegades were wanted by the police. Perhaps that's only certain select members. :P

:huh:

Er..............um, uh.............whatever could you mean, ah, errrrum, uh................

:wall:

:P

:huh:

Er..............um, uh.............whatever could you mean, ah, errrrum, uh................

:wall:

:P

b**bs I heard about that one too! :P

b**bs I heard about that one too! :P

The snare line is suddenly one "vet" snare drummer larger, which is very cool.

I would like to add one more snare, and get one with producing the best drum line we ever had.

Anyone else out there want an evil and unforgettable chaotic season of drum corps?

Speak now, or forever hold your peace. ^0^