Google Video Sync?

Whoopie we got scientific method going on here.

Cire, read, read read, if you don't want to don't waste time,

I said the original file is fine, but it's the encoding that's causing the problem when sent.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cire is right, you need more ram. I have no problem viewing any of the videos.....I added more ram about two months ago.

No. It is not a hardware problem. I am running a P4 3.0 GHz with 1 GB RAM.

The problem is the title screens, end of story. The particularly bad ones are with a black background and red text.

If you want to prove it to yourself, time how long the title screen is up, then time the difference between Brandt Crocker saying "you may take the field" and the drum major's salute. Madison 1996 is a good example for that.

The problem is the title screens, end of story. The particularly bad ones are with a black background and red text.

If you want to prove it to yourself, time how long the title screen is up, then time the difference between Brandt Crocker saying "you may take the field" and the drum major's salute. Madison 1996 is a good example for that.

your right.. its got something to do with the audio -> track coding.. probably the way that google converts the file, and where it reads the audio at.

when its a problem like that theres really no way to fix it.. unless you get the original file..

ill send you a pm you sometime later today... so look for that

I've followed this thread with interest, but I really have no suggestions......I've never had a problem viewing the videos. They always work fine when I watch them. :)

Edited by Bob Brady

Note to Downloaders: Not too cool to be downloading bootlegs of copyrighted stuff.

Note to DCI: There IS a demand for digital downloads of archived performances of varying quality, sizes and formats for varying prices. Everyday you aren't offering more of this, you're losing money. Hosting and archiving these videos are expensive. Google cuts deals with content providers that OWN more than 1,000 hours of video content to preview and SELL.

Video Upload Program for major producers

Send 'Cease and Desist' to all bootleg stuff out there and start to generate some revenue from the demand.