Who do you WISH to see in 1st?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats, yeah, I'd love to see them in top two at least.

Nah, SCV is clearly the Notre Dame of drum corps. A lot of titles, but almost all of them came early. With both programs, you can ask "what have you done for me lately?" :P

I wish Southwind, Pioneer, Kiwanis (I am biased to all three) would win it all. If not those three, then Mandarins or Bluecoats.

Shane

Nah, SCV is clearly the Notre Dame of drum corps. A lot of titles, but almost all of them came early. With both programs, you can ask "what have you done for me lately?" :P

LOL Though it pains this alum to say it, you are correct. BUT...I was more thinking that they are both known for their traditions and both iconic to their respective activities.

whoever scores highest

Little known fact.....that's actually been the case, in EVERY DCI championship since '72. I'm not sure about the pre-DCI age, but your wish has actually come true for 33 straight seasons.

Little known fact.....that's actually been the case, in EVERY DCI championship since '72. I'm not sure about the pre-DCI age, but your wish has actually come true for 33 straight seasons.

kills a lot of useless predicitions threads too.