Line ups listed.

Hi all!

As far as I can tell, only Haines City, FL, and Endicott, NY have different order of appearances posted on dcacorps.org than what I recall went down Saturday in Scranton. I'll check on the accuracy of those two and get back to you soon.

Now here's a tip . . . look for another Pennsylvania show to be added sometime in July!

Thanks for your understanding. You know. . . whatever the order of appearance, you'll be there anyway, and we appreciate it!

Fred

:)

:worthy: :sshh: :laugh: :sshh:

:laugh::laugh::worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also agree with the person that said that it seems unlikley that his corps would go on first at every show if this was by blind draw. Most of the appearences still have Brigs and ES at the end with Cru Grennies and WS mixed up a couple of different ways.

well, member corps do get last pick right?

MEMBER CORPS

Brigadiers

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Carolina Gold

CorpsVets

Crusaders

Empire Statesmen

Grenadiers

Hurricanes

Minnesota Brass Inc.

Renegades

Skyliners

then maybe it's by last years position? i remember some kind of qualifier in the past

The way the hat thing worked last year is that last year's top 5 (or so) draw for the last slots in the show, then the rest of the member corps in a show draw for the slots before that, then the Class A (from last year) and non-member corps draw for the first slots. That's why the Sunrisers went on first at every show last year. There is also some rule about corps that are not member corps but that declared open class last year, and they go on after the Class A and new corps, but I'm not sure of the exact details. Obviously it wouldn't be good to have a small corps following a corps like Bucs or Empire. Actually I might have got the exact details a bit wrong but the group of slots a corps draws for is based on how they did last year. I'm sure the rules are available from DCA.

I was hoping this would make up for the Wildwood thing :)

Only if you had ensured we were last in EVERY show, including Prelims and Finals, Allen. (LOL!)

Also, It seems like there are fewer shows this year in the north east.

so true,.............Only one show in June on the entire schedule,..............corps like Crusaders only get 5 shows for the regular season,...............they have Rochester, Central Square, Syracuse, Corning and Reading................#### a couple years ago they had 5 in July alone, a couple more in June and the whole month of August................

Seems odd that we would go on first at all of our shows if this was by blind draw!!!! :wub:

Or was the order determined for ALL shows based on one draw?

There was a draw for each show. Except for Manassas if you look at the schedule, Mon Valley is on first in every show we are in. :rolleyes: