Line ups listed.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that is the order of appearance. They have us listed as first at the Manassas, VA show, but I doubt we will be. We'll be there for sure, though! More on that later...

I don't think that is the order of appearance. They have us listed as first at the Manassas, VA show, but I doubt we will be. We'll be there for sure, though! More on that later...

For the shows Empire is at, the order appears correct based on what our Director told us after the seedings were drawn last Saturday.

Allen Buell drew well for Empire.

Thanks Allen. :-)

Carolina Gold is certainly going to travel this summer. They are going to make themselves known in DCA this year.....good for them!! And good luck too.[

Ray H,

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Periodically, check out our website www.carolinagold.org for more complete details about Carolina Gold's 2006 summer schedule.

Cru is looking to also do Lewisburg :)

I do believe that these are the actual appearence of the corps because our corps director told us he got unlucky and we were going on first in Reading and it says

Crusaders

Carolina Gold

Grenadiers

Brigadiers

Empire Statesmen

Buccaneers

As far as I know those are listed in order of appearance based on what numbers we drew