what would you have changed...

I think it could have been improved if the design team had settled on a certain approach, and committed to it fully. It seemed like they were struggling with the pacing, trying to find the middle ground between the characteristic Madison ending versus the slower, softer ending called for by the program.

all i can say is i knew this was coming

I think it could have been improved if the design team had settled on a certain approach, and committed to it fully. It seemed like they were struggling with the pacing, trying to find the middle ground between the characteristic Madison ending versus the slower, softer ending called for by the program.

I agree 100%....thought that everytime I saw them from about Kalamazoo forward!! :)

A really really easy fix for me.....have a 2 count move for half the corps to step to the right and then change to the final chord. Even something as minor as that would have made the ending tons better!! Or some other kind of drill vis.