Go Brigs, 2006!

I don't know, Shawn, I've never been much of a quick drill learner, so we'll have to see who gets it done first! I'm thinking I'd put my money on you!

I have also reviewed my spot - a little bit on the 50 here, a little bit on the 50 there . . . .yeah, no pressure at all!!!!

Oh well, I'm relatively certain we're up to the challenge!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

I'm betting on Shawn, too...once he finds out about prop duty from Sigona, he'll have added incentive. ^0^

See y'all soon~

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting on Shawn, too...once he finds out about prop duty from Sigona, he'll have added incentive. ^0^

See y'all soon~

Hmmmm prop duty...sounds like this can go one of 2 ways.... :worthy:

Ohhhhh a battle of the alumni.....maybe I'll just sit this one out!

:worthy:

Oh, don't. I've seen BD this year and stood in the middle of their arc.

WOW!!! b**bs They played Pegasus. Oh my.

What a big difference from their arc at DCI finals last year.

Down to three brass spots left. 1 soprano and 2 baritone!

See ya all this weekend in Central Square :)

"sigh" after having seen the show last weekend "sigh" now I'm realy missing the corps. :(

See you in Rochester

"sigh" after having seen the show last weekend "sigh" now I'm realy missing the corps. :(

See you in Rochester

Aww come on, Andre - you could see the corps in Central Square this weekend, then in Lewisburg, then in Endicott . . . . a few other places, and in Rochester!!!!!!!! You know you wanna!!!!

Edited by Dvldawg411

Well, pretty soon we will have our wonderful caption head back, the amazing Chris Calhoun! Things will be back to normal. And yay, Jonathan will be back and we'll have a second soprano section again! :)

I would also like to say how impressed I am with the way John and Paul worked with us. Great job guys! I know it wasn't easy dealing with us and all of our individual opinions that we just HAD to throw in! :P But seriously, I really enjoyed working with you. I was telling Scott that you guys must have done a great job because we made very noticable improvement under your direction.

Let's get better this weekend!! HEY BRIGS!!! If you've got any conflicting plans this weekend that you have ANY ABILITY AT ALL to cancel or reschedule, you'd better be at rehearsal!!!!

That is all.

Well, pretty soon we will have our wonderful caption head back, the amazing Chris Calhoun! Things will be back to normal. And yay, Jonathan will be back and we'll have a second soprano section again! :)

I would also like to say how impressed I am with the way John and Paul worked with us. Great job guys! I know it wasn't easy dealing with us and all of our individual opinions that we just HAD to throw in! :P But seriously, I really enjoyed working with you. I was telling Scott that you guys must have done a great job because we made very noticable improvement under your direction.

Let's get better this weekend!! HEY BRIGS!!! If you've got any conflicting plans this weekend that you have ANY ABILITY AT ALL to cancel or reschedule, you'd better be at rehearsal!!!!

That is all.

You would not want Evan to cut you :-)

This will be a good weekend to get the wonderful folks who came in to fill out the line, incorporated into the Program.....we still have 3 spots...2 baritones and 1 sop left to go. If you've got the chops....we've got the group to make the rest of the season an Excellent Experience!

You would not want Evan to cut you :-)

That's right! It already happened to Robin! Don't let it happen to you!!! :rock: :lolhit:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/ekleve/robincut2.gif

Edited by ekleve