Go Brigs, 2006!

GET IT BRIGS!!!! I'm watching the live post to hear how you're doing!

Be the B :)

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather yesterday defies description!!! The field ended up being like an island as it was surrounded by water... the corps basically had to swim to the main field from the sidelines.

But... despite pouring rain, cold temps, winds, and all that lovely stuff - the Brigs sounded amazing and the guard held their own.

Absolultely love this show and the different styles it brings out. The corps doing the 'tango' during Roxanne is just amazing.

They added this pose at the very end of the show that just screams the attitude of class and we are it!

GREAT JOB BRIGS!!!! You deserve to be really proud of what you did last night in really REALLY awful weather!

So the weekend is now over, I got home about 4 hours ago from DCA championships. It starts now that I look over this past season and see the great steps we as the Brigadiers took, whether it was 15-18 horns in December, weather not being on our side (and as was seen Saturday night this was a theme that followed us this season), and changes that needed to be made...We stuck it threw and grew along the way.

I have been marching just about the majority of my life, I have been a part of 9 competitive seasons and by far I know that I will miss this years corps more than any other. We connected on a leval that beyond players/marchers on a field, we truelly ended up being a family. As I talked to the great people who stepped up to come in and help close out the last spots these past few weeks they all brought up the same feeling that feeling being a great vibe. It really was a great season and I am proud to have been a part of it.

Its only hours after the weekend has ended and I find myself asking myself what I am going to do next weekend or the weekends following. I will miss you all and I can't wait to we get to gather once again in about 3 months. I hope everyone that was a part of this season decides to come back for 2007 for what will be yet another great year.

Again thank you my brigs family for all the hard work and drive you have put furth this season. See everyone soon

I hate the first few days after finals...... :(

Hey Brigs,

Just a quick note to let you all know how proud I was of you this weekend. I hadn't seen the show since early July and the improvement was phenomenal.

You did good Brigs - and a big "DCI" to you :P

Later,

Mike

Brigs guard 2000-2004

I just want to say thank you so much to all the Brigs for giving me the best summer time of my life. I learned a ton, I've made the best friends I could ever ask for, but more importantly, I became part of a family. I love each and every one of you, and I can't wait to see you again.

I still hate the first few days after drum corps.......

So hey I was thinking what a great idea it would be if the Brigadiers met up at Central Square say oh Saturday Sept. 9th :) Get a little practicing down, maybe start on some drill, do a couple run throughs?

No totally kidding on the latter half of that message, but I will be up in Central Square at the first NY Band show in this area. I figured why not go and support our fellows Brigs who are marching this fall. If anyone else is available and would like to gather once again in the good ol CS give me a ring. It would be great to see as you guys again.