Go Brigs, 2006!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean that you live in Montreal now ? my little blue brother

OK, well, between the two of you, getting down to Syracuse will be easy. Let's go, I am writing the battery this year, and I need Contras to make the drumline sound good :-)

:blink:

Cp

OK, well, between the two of you, getting down to Syracuse will be easy. Let's go, I am writing the battery this year, and I need Contras to make the drumline sound good :-)

:blink:

Cp

#### right you do!

But, we will see if the government accept that excuse and gives us a special permission. "Please, the Brigs' drumline is nothing without the contras. Pleeeeease!" We have been passing the border for so long now they know who Brigs are! It might just work!

haha

GO 2006 BRIGS!!!!!!

Oh wait...............they already went! LOL

How youse guys doin? I see Shawn lurking down there....moved to Montreal, eh? Cool beans.

Just enjoying the offseason here....the longer, the better. A long off season helps stoke the fire for the upcoming competitive season, which I'm sure we're all looking forward to.

2007 is JUST around the corner!

Hey Brigs,

I just wanted to tell you guys that I saw the Finals DVD today at band practice and you guys deserve the biggest GET IT ever! The way that that show evolved from Central Square to Kingston to Finals - omg remarkable!!!

It made me proud once again to have once been a part of that corps! GET IT!!!

Is it November yet?

• 2 weeks later...