Go Brigs, 2006!

Hey Brigadiers, hope you al have a good finals weekend, meanwhile my friend Marc André and I need some clarification on the following, can someone answer us please?

In 2003 at finals, Brigs played First Time I ........ to Empire, thank you, what a great moment, merci Geneviève for that great solo.

Now my friend Marc André says you guys played the same song to Empire in 2004 sometime during the season, is that right?

Thanks and again, have a great weekend,

Guy

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brigadiers, hope you al have a good finals weekend, meanwhile my friend Marc André and I need some clarification on the following, can someone answer us please?

In 2003 at finals, Brigs played First Time I ........ to Empire, thank you, what a great moment, merci Geneviève for that great solo.

Now my friend Marc André says you guys played the same song to Empire in 2004 sometime during the season, is that right?

Guy

Finals retreat 2003 we played 'First Time' as a tribute to Vince Bruni. The duet was Genevieve on baritone and Alex Drouin on soprano.

Finals retreat 2004 we played our ballad from that year, 'Out of Africa', for the new DCA champions. The soloists were Genevieve on baritone and Gene Boyle on soprano.

Hope this helps.

Guy

Guy Laflamme

Champlain Cadets 1968-69

Ambassadeurs 1970-71-72

La Salle Cadets 1973

Les Dynamiques 1995-96-97

Kinsgton Grenadiers 2002

Hawthorne Caballeros 2003

Kingston Grenadiers 2005

Hawthorne Caballeros 2006

:lol: Guy Laflamme get the award for the coolest name!

Scott

Brigadiers 1993-

Ggggggoooooooooooooooo - Brigs!!!!!!

I'll be there cheering you on this weekend (in my usual shy manner). Judith, Katie and Christine will also be along for the ride.

The Montreal crew will be representing B)

Can't wait to see the show again!!!!!!!!!!

Later,

DCI Mike

Ggggggoooooooooooooooo - Brigs!!!!!!

I'll be there cheering you on this weekend (in my usual shy manner). Judith, Katie and Christine will also be along for the ride.

The Montreal crew will be representing B)

Can't wait to see the show again!!!!!!!!!!

Later,

DCI Mike

ROAD TRIP! woohoo!

GO Brigs!!!!

Choubidou!

Brigs- "DO IT" this weekend. I won't be on the field with you, but I'll be there in spirit. Love you all! :worthy:

ENOUGH WITH THIS RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!