Go Brigs, 2006!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am not bringing him...he is coming up with the John Meyer van and the Huntington kids...:) But yes he will be up this weekend... :P

teddi, are you bringing that student you told me about?

Another Camp Weekend approaches. I have to say I am really looking forward to seeing everyone after mini break here. The Drill charts for "Come What May" and "Tango" are awesome. This is really going to be quite the show indeed!

I can't wait to get to our first show and perform the heck out of this for the crowd.

I really only want to get the crowd screaming and off there feet, and if that means we are playing louder than god than so be it. If that means we have to move faster than we ever have the entire show than so be it, if it means our lead line needs to play notes that only the passangers of an airliner passing by overhead can hear....as cheesy as the comment was, so be it.

I want to perform, I want to empty my heart out at each show and let the crowd eat it all up. If the crowd isn't going nuts by the time I play my last note and rip my horn off my face then I didn't do my job.

Thats the attitude of the corps this year.......and we have every intention to live up to it.

we wish to make past members proud of what the Brigadiers are all about.

So let me on the field...

ooowweeeee Jason is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!! ^0^

Ill be at the Yankee Game tonight WOOOO HOOO!!! Third base field box seats!!!!

GO Yanks and the BRIGS!!!

I can't wait to get to our first show and perform the heck out of this for the crowd.

I really only want to get the crowd screaming and off there feet, and if that means we are playing louder than god than so be it. If that means we have to move faster than we ever have the entire show than so be it, if it means our lead line needs to play notes that only the passangers of an airliner passing by overhead can hear....as cheesy as the comment was, so be it.

I want to perform, I want to empty my heart out at each show and let the crowd eat it all up. If the crowd isn't going nuts by the time I play my last note and rip my horn off my face then I didn't do my job.

Thats the attitude of the corps this year.......and we have every intention to live up to it.

:ph34r::laugh::ph34r: Wow, I couldn't have said it better myself! I know I'm going to give it all I've got! After the last note cuts off I will officially have nothing left to give (until the following week of course)! B)

Well I am not bringing him...he is coming up with the John Meyer van and the Huntington kids...:) But yes he will be up this weekend... :P

Another lead soprano? SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! :laugh:

Jay- that was HOT. :laugh:

I couldn't have said it any better, I can't wait for the first show!

So I might stir the water here but I have to post it.

I have been reading all over the boards about past members coming back in 2007. Now I know a lot of you really need to take this year off for personal reasons.

I am going to say though that in 2007 the brigs will not be playing the show we are playing this year, we will not be doing the drill we have, and there will be a different group of people. If this is really something you want to wait for than by all means do so.

Other-wise why the wait? You have all heard it all winter long that music is great, the drill is just as good if not better. The work ethic is beyond belief, and the over-all drive of the corps is un-believable.

I know many people reading this and any other post from a current member is going to see it as hype of our corps which it is, but every single one of us has challenged any person who doubts our hype to come to practice and see/hear what we are doing...See it in person, pick up a horn/drum/flag and join along with us.

The 2007 Brigs have yet to even be formed where as 2006 is here and doing great things....Lets all look at this current year before we start trying to building up next year.

Edited by Panacea