Go Brigs, 2006!

good question...

Scott, you are in a position to do something about that...

http://www.worlddrumcorpshof.org

will tell you all the steps to go through...

The members of the hall of fame vote themselves on membership each winter following some pretty strict rules... but I can assure you of one vote... mine!

go for it...

Thank you, Tom. I've printed the forms already. If you look at the criterion, "Candidates for induction are chosen for their efforts in the categories of, but not limited to: Arranging, Designing, Instruction, Administration, Adjudication, Innovation and contest Promotion," the one thing that's missing is the workmanlike longevity in marching itself that Tom has contributed in abundance. The words, "but not limited to" and "Administration" will get us through the door enough to make a persuasive argument for his candidacy.

Meanwhile, Tom Meek probably knows nothing of this conversation we're having here about him. I hope he someday gets a chance to read just how highly he's regarded by all of us.

Scott Mescon, Sop

Brigadiers 1993-

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that Tom is so old he doesn't know what a computer is?

I can imagine him sitting in his office using his Abacass (sp?)

:blink:

Genevieve:

There is NOTHING you can do this summer to work out the Canada/USA thing?

fdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :)

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Teddy, I wish I could!!! It's really hard, but I have to deal with it. There's one thing sure... Next year, No matter what ladies and gentlemen (remember that one? ahhaah) I'll be on the field!!!! Have a great summer and kick some ### for me!!!!!

Teddy, I wish I could!!! It's really hard, but I have to deal with it. There's one thing sure... Next year, No matter what ladies and gentlemen (remember that one? ahhaah) I'll be on the field!!!! Have a great summer and kick some ### for me!!!!!

Oh, and by the way... in 3 weeks I'm leaving for your "origin" country!! I'll be visiting Athens, Mykonos, Rhodes, Patmos and Kusadasi (Turkey), do you need anything? ;-)

Yeah how about a hot greek guy!!! :P

HAVE FUN!!!

Oh, and by the way... in 3 weeks I'm leaving for your "origin" country!! I'll be visiting Athens, Mykonos, Rhodes, Patmos and Kusadasi (Turkey), do you need anything? ;-)

NEXT YEAR! I'm interested.

Dave Keck

Director of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

NEXT YEAR! I'm interested.

Dave Keck

Director of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Yup next year!

I am starting to miss it too!

So I'll march again in 2007, although maybe not on contra, I probably won't be able to carry it anymore since I became so lazy... lol I'll play baritone with Genevieve, or maybe cymbals? haha

We'll see!

Whoah,

If Geneviève and Christine go back in 2007 - I might have to join in to!!!!!!

Later,

Mike -wwoooooooooooo DCI

Way to go BRIGS!!!!

Get this thread going - it's about time!! You've been silent for too long...