Go Brigs, 2006!

Hey Trish,

you'll be hearing it at DCA. Oh I also yelled it at prelims at WGI.

Yeah Mr. Maturity is what they're claling me now :P

Later,

Mike

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trish,

you'll be hearing it at DCA. Oh I also yelled it at prelims at WGI.

Yeah Mr. Maturity is what they're claling me now :P

Later,

Mike

Haven't we always called you that???

I do love me a good "DCI" every once in while, though . . . . .!

Actually April,

my usual nicknames at Brigs were:

"Shut Up Mike"

"No you didn't Mike"

or my personal favorite: "Stop talking French Mike!!!!"

Ahhhh good times

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DCI!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Wow, somehow I didn't get around to actually opening this topic until now. Interesting comments about me on the first page! :P I'll try to keep my mouth shut this weekend but we all know that it's a lost cause. B)

I WANT TO SEE NEW FACES THIS WEEKEND!!!! Listen folks, I know everybody says that their show is amazing every year. I say it every year as well. But how can I really communicate over this forum how special this show really is? You're just going to have to trust me. You won't truly know unless you show up, hear it for yourself, play it, and march the awesome drill. This show is different. This show is special. This show has everything in it that I've always wanted in a show. This is it. Come help us live up to the amazing potential of one of the best shows ever written. That may seem like a bold statement, but I really believe it and I'm not alone. The people we have now are one of the best bunch of people the Brigs have had in quite a while (even the long time vets are saying this). It's really magical how quickly we gelled and the work ethic and talent. But we're not full yet and we really need to be. Just do it. If you end up regretting it I will drink beer out of my rehearsal shoes after finals. That is a promise.

Edited by ekleve

Evan is not making this stuff up folks. Especially about the group of people who are the 2006 Brigadiers. :rock:

People have said it hundreds of times. Members of every corps have bellowed it out for ages.

But in life sometimes you just need to take the first step and experience it from WITHIN the corps... the stands are great... but they are not LIVING the experience.

Stop sitting and start Marching! Get out of the Stands and onto the Field!

Even if it's only for one Season, one Month, one weekend... ONE DAY! At least you can say you did it!

We'll see you this weekend.

Safe travels to all...

Edited by Screeaamer

Thats it... my heart is broken!!! :rock:

I'll miss you all a tones this summer Brigs!! What I'm saying... I already miss you a lot!!

Have a GREAT summer!!

Choobidoo