White Sabers Next Camp is May 6th and 7th

The next WS camp is this coming weekend - Saturday, May 6th at 1pm to 9pm and Sunday, May 7th frm 9am to 3pm at the Avoca High School in Avoca, NY. Avoca is just off expressway 390 exit 1.

This will be our 2nd wknd of drill. Any one interested in marching, its not too late. We have 9 baritones right now. We could use 5 more and 1 more contra. We won't turn away any sop or mellos. Come on down. We're having a blast.

Our web site is: www.whitesabers.org

thanks,

Mark - Director

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun this weekend guys!!!

Steph and I won't be there this week(yay for school concerts)

Keep up the hard work!!!

BILL ONEY! You haven't told us what time it is in a while. Is the watch broken???

I hope things are going well for you guys. I heard things rocked in Rochester.

Have a great one!

Hey Sharpie, Whats up? It is most definately SABER TIME. The classic was a great time and we really did perform well. We had 25 horns on stage WITH NO PLUGS. Drum line had 5 snares 2 Quads (josh had a performance at college) 5 bass 3 cymbals And 2 in the pit (our 2 other mallet players had conflicts and yes 1 was me). The guard was well represented with 13. The crowd was VERY receptive with our show. WE played 4 of our show tunes. The only one missing was drum solo. Sunday we went outside for the first time. What a difference from last year. The whole corps can actually march. Needless to say we are pretty excited. Enough about us, how are you guys doing? Take care

Bill

This will be our 2nd wknd of drill. Any one interested in marching, its not too late. We have 9 baritones right now. We could use 5 more and 1 more contra. We won't turn away any sop or mellos. Come on down. We're having a blast.

Our web site is: www.whitesabers.org

thanks,

Mark - Director

1 more contra??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

^0^ We have one more contra with your name on it. Can you say PULLED PORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One More contra HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey, you can have all the pulled pork AND strawberry shortcake you want!!!!! Right cook lady

Bill

One More contra HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey, you can have all the pulled pork AND strawberry shortcake you want!!!!! Right cook lady

Bill

Mike, It was really nice to see Meaghan yesterday. I hope she can do it this year! Your ears must have been ringing. We were talking about the spots we saved for you and your son. LOL. anytime you're ready - !

Mark

Mike, It was really nice to see Meaghan yesterday. I hope she can do it this year! Your ears must have been ringing. We were talking about the spots we saved for you and your son. LOL. anytime you're ready - !

Mark

Hey Mike

WHAT TIME IS IT?????????????

bologna