It's the all new NAME THAT CORPS!

KI knew it wasn;t Kingsmen....not a cadet top. Douted it was Spirit....no delta (but I don't know if they had it the first years), KNEW it wasn;t BD...the 75 and earlier silks were a different patter

McHenry Viscounts. :)

Now see...I KNOW what you did, 'cause I did the same...same the picture, take note of the file name, go to CorpsReps and plug in the name!!

if you're gonna do this type of thing...change the title of the picture!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KI knew it wasn;t Kingsmen....not a cadet top. Douted it was Spirit....no delta (but I don't know if they had it the first years), KNEW it wasn;t BD...the 75 and earlier silks were a different patter

Now see...I KNOW what you did, 'cause I did the same...same the picture, take note of the file name, go to CorpsReps and plug in the name!!

if you're gonna do this type of thing...change the title of the picture!

^0^

Busted!

However, the "V" on the uniform did give away it wasn' the Kingsmen...which was my first guess. :P

Here's one a bit more recent...

Name the corps, the show music, their placement, and who they tied with (hint....it's 1986)

just taking a wild shot in the dark - Dagenham Crusaders. Another guess (wihtout running to corpsreps to look), tied with Boston Crusaders. Which one are you?

Regards,

John Swartz

Edited by sarnia sam

Kingsmen used black plumes anyway, didn't they?

~>conner

just taking a wild shot in the dark - Dagenham Crusaders. Another guess (wihtout running to corpsreps to look), tied with Boston Crusaders. Which one are you?

Regards,

John Swartz

SOOOO close, John. it is indeed the 1986 Dagenham Crusaders...butthis was taken after DCUK finals at Wolverhampton Stadium. Specifically this is the brass line holding the brass trophy (a WORKING 2 valve pic sop mounted on a wood base).

And CorpsReps wouldn't help you...I've asked a couple of times that the corps be included and it hasn't been (except perhaps under the British Crusaders name from the 83 US tour).

Show Music was West Side Story (yes....I won the UK title playing music that beat be 2 years before...and while wearing a BD style uni!)

The tie was between Dag and the Conquest Alliance.

As for other pics:

The drum line (winning OUR caption as well...)

I'm front row, 2nd from right....and was the only member allowed to keep his facial hair (probably because I was active duty USAF at the time)

Dag3.gif

Me specifically:

Dag1.gif

The pit

Dag4.gif

The battery, sans basses

Dag5.gif