Kingston Grenadiers Hornline

Wow...

We have a drum corps ladies and gentlemen!!!

Drumline is full ^0^ and ready to go head to head with the best of them. The colour guard is spinning and dancing with grace (Thanks to our awesome guard staff) But we could still use some more horns!

We have rides coming from the Syracuse area, Toronto, and Montreal. We have World Champion experience in all sections and could really use your talents.

If you are interested please email myself or Don Dean at grennies@kingston.net

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...

Drumline is full ^0^ and ready to go head to head with the best of them. The colour guard is spinning and dancing with grace (Thanks to our awesome guard staff) But we could still use some more horns!

We have rides coming from the Syracuse area, Toronto, and Montreal. We have World Champion experience in all sections and could really use your talents.

Any way we could get pictures of Mike Sharpe dancing with grace?? That I would love to see!

Good luck Grenadiers!

Wow...

Right you are Mike! Next camp in Brockville on May 20,21st. Great weekend.

Don

Bill,

I would offer you a drink but I don't want you to start rolling in the grass:)

Great weekend for the corps. We got some familiar faces back and some familiar staff returning as well! What could be better...the family in Canada is starting to rock!!!

I HEART HORNS!!!!

looking forward to the always heated compition between cru and grennies this year!

Bill,

I would offer you a drink but I don't want you to start rolling in the grass:)

Great weekend for the corps. We got some familiar faces back and some familiar staff returning as well! What could be better...the family in Canada is starting to rock!!!

I HEART HORNS!!!!

Hey Mike, me and Randy kissed and made up (lol).

Ihope all is well

bill