Kingston Grenadiers Hornline

We are on the right track at the right time. Gareth Skipp will be at our next camp along with the return of Randy Billings. I know Randy it is hard to stay away and not feel the need. Gareth is then off to Germany and then Blue Coats so it is a busy time for all.

Fill out that brass line and we have the goods.....percussion is solid and the front ensemble are working hard under Dan Hammond. I also believe we have 2 guard spots open as well. Jenn Orser has brought her years of experience and has been a lot of help with a fresh approach.

Next camp is just over the bridge folks in Brockville On. May 20th,21st. www.kingstongrenadiers.com

DLD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are on the right track at the right time. Gareth Skipp will be at our next camp along with the return of Randy Billings. I know Randy it is hard to stay away and not feel the need. Gareth is then off to Germany and then Blue Coats so it is a busy time for all.

Fill out that brass line and we have the goods.....percussion is solid and the front ensemble are working hard under Dan Hammond. I also believe we have 2 guard spots open as well. Jenn Orser has brought her years of experience and has been a lot of help with a fresh approach.

Next camp is just over the bridge folks in Brockville On. May 20th,21st. www.kingstongrenadiers.com

DLD

DLD

And an easy bridge to cross I might add! DLD can we get this on our page? :blink:

DLD

Brock Vegas!!! Wow b**bs And the Billings having top billing!!! Should be a Magnificent event... Drill along the St. Lawrence, Thousand Islands

Brass, International percussion!!! worthy: .... :music::music: WHOO HOO

Brock Vegas is going to rock. :unsure:

It's always a treat to visit the Brockville Memorial Center. If anyone is in the neighborhood and would like to stop by be sure to check out the corps site for directions!! Or if you are still looking for a place to march this summer we have horn spots to fill! ^_^

Kingston Grenadiers

Brock Vegas is going to rock. :unsure:

It's always a treat to visit the Brockville Memorial Center. If anyone is in the neighborhood and would like to stop by be sure to check out the corps site for directions!! Or if you are still looking for a place to march this summer we have horn spots to fill! ^_^

Kingston Grenadiers

Mosquitos, plastics factory, and the best rehearsal field EVER! Under the lights to maximize drill learning time is the best thing since sliced bread!

Hope you have an awesome weekend in Brock Vegas!

Brock Vegas is going to rock. :ph34r:

Kingston Grenadiers

A short drive from anywhere!! And Brockville is a truly a nice place to be!!! But then again so is Napanee, Kingston, Alex Bay, Carthage, Ottawa, Oshawa, Kitchener, London, and all the great places that our members come from..did I miss Amherstview and Odessa?? Syracuse, Baldwinsville?? You get the point!!! Let's meet in Brockvegas...going to rock!!

The weekend is fast approaching. Hope everyone is ready!!

Don't forget sunscreen and bug spray! Hopefully the mosquitoes won't be as bad under those lights this year. :rock:

The weekend is fast approaching. Hope everyone is ready!!

Don't forget sunscreen and bug spray! Hopefully the mosquitoes won't be as bad under those lights this year. :worthy:

Sunscreen and bug spray!!! What a great combination. The season begins :worthy: