So Cal Dream Map Camp Part II

Dream, Kingsmen Alumni, Renegades et al.:

I fly in to LA July 5 - 12 (Fly home from San Francisco) for LMS LA and the 2 DCI shows. Please send any info re rehearsals, where (with address to Mapquest it), etc. I hope to catch any rehearsals. I've made no plans other than these 3 night performances. Thanks!

Edited by CozyChopsCom

I fly in to LA July 5 - 12 (Leave from San Francisco) for LMS LA and the 2 DCI shows. Please send any info re rehearsals, where (with address to Mapquest it), etc. I hope to catch any rehearsals. I've made no plans other than these 3 night performances. Thanks!

Ye Olde Man of Darkness would have to confirm, but SoCal Dream will probably be rehearsing at Torrance HS (otherwise known as Sunnyvale High) on July 7 (since that's also the LMS-LA location...), probably the 9th for the Bellflower show, as well. The 8th is Newbury Park, which is about an hour or so north of Torrance, so I don;t know if we'll be at Torrance HS or a location closer to Newbury Park (I'm really hoping for rehersal closer to Newbury Park, since that would save me about 2 hours of backtracking...NP's closer to my house!)

Directions to Torrance High are in Darkman's first post in this thread.

Rehearsals on that LMS Weekend will be at Torrance HS...

I fly in to LA July 5 - 12 (Fly home from San Francisco) for LMS LA and the 2 DCI shows. Please send any info re rehearsals, where (with address to Mapquest it), etc. I hope to catch any rehearsals. I've made no plans other than these 3 night performances. Thanks!

Check out the websites. Calendars are kept up to date. They do include our rehearsals.

www.socaldream.org

www.renegades.org

Btw Sam, its SunnyDale, not SunnyVale High. Stop guessing at stuff!

My guess is "cozy" will need a ride. :ph34r:

Actually, I was going fro someone in the corps, since teh show site's relatively close to home...I'm not going to drive someone back to Torrace afterwards...

Jeff....but it's so much fun when I get it wrong!!! :P

Three More Days...

A Very Busy Weekend...

Potluck for Lunch, Bowl-a-thon Saturday Nite...

More Drill for Sunday...

Come join the fun!

www.socaldream.org

So much to do , so little time...

See you all tomorrow!

If anyone is still considering marching, c'mon down. There are a few spots left to fill in the current drill and we need some pit players. No this isnt one of those times when you can read into it that we still need 15 horns, we really only have a few spots left in the current drill. After that.......well.........we will just have to expand the drill. Still looking for motivated people that want to march.