BK 06: Show music?

they aren't.

~>conner

either of the Essays for Orchestra would be a nice treat.

All of Blue Knights music has sounded the same (to me anyways) since 2003. Not saying its bad music (well not all of it anyways), but there writing sounds a bit 'tired'.

I've been told that the entire rep will be Barber's Piano Concerto No. 1.

I hope that wasn't supposed to be kept private, since it's not quite a public announcement yet... but ####, it's May, the season is walking up to my front porch as we speak.

All of Blue Knights music has sounded the same (to me anyways) since 2003.

Not the same, but similar. I'll buy that. Of course, I love the style that they've chosen the last four years. 2003 is especially one of my favorites. I look forward to them performing Barber with the dark BK nature, shoudl be a treat.

I've been told that the entire rep will be Barber's Piano Concerto No. 1.

I hope that wasn't supposed to be kept private, since it's not quite a public announcement yet... but ####, it's May, the season is walking up to my front porch as we speak.

I never been a big fan of the Blue Knights but I am a very big fan of the Barber Piano Concerto. I was in a winterguard that used the piano concerto for their show, but they changed the repertoire right in the middle of the season.

I would really enjoy BK this year if they do that concerto.

Actually it is Piano Concerto Opus #38. The show posting and verbage should be later today or tomorrow on our website. I told Mark A. I ran across this thread on DCP and we agreed to give DCP'ers pre-release information. The rest of the show info will be coming soon. We are so looking forward to the season.

Debbie Blaiszik, BK Booster President