BK 06: Show music?

Awesome!

They did play this concerto as part of their 2002 show (as did Crown the same year, who also did the Essays - ugh)

Awesome!

They did play this concerto as part of their 2002 show (as did Crown the same year, who also did the Essays - ugh)

Which segment of the '02 show was from the same piece as the '06 show?

Same question in reference to Crown, if you can pick it out....

(thanks.)

It's the part in BK '02 from 6:40-9:20 I believe, I don't know if the stuff after that is part of the same concerto.

Edit correction: I'm pretty sure it's the whole second half of the show, from 6:40 to the end.

Edited by HylianHero

And Crown mixed the Concerto with Medea to form 'Medusa' their closer in 02

For those of us following BK back then, this is a treat - that show was friggin' awesome!

Mike

Agreed... I'm a little biased being an alum of the corps, but it was hard for me to believe that they didn't make finals that year. Great show.

I think people are going to really like the show this year. Stylistically, the music is a lot darker than the 03-05 stuff. Don't get me wrong- I really like those shows, but this will be a nice change of pace for the corps, without going outside of the organization's identity.

I've always liked it when BK has done Barber. (97 and 02 come to mind as some of my favorite shows)