How to spend the July 7th Weekend

Evil Drum Corps 101

THURSDAY, JULY 6 -- Fly into LAX airport. Get a hotel, meet up with numerous Renegades and Dreamers in Santa Monica on the 3rd Street Promenade for an evening of chaos and fun

FRIDAY, JULY 7 -- Spend the day sightseeing in Hollywood or wherever, then meet up with Renegades, Dream and Kingsmen for the biggest, baddest and best LMS concert ever -- LMS Los Angeles.

SATURDAY, JULY 8 -- Spend the day on Venice Beach, followed by heading inland for a DCI show that night. Party at the Renegades hotel after the show (bail money not included)

SUNDAY, JULY 9 -- Wake up slightly hungover, spend the day at Universal Studios or whatever, followed by a DCI show that night.

MONDAY, JULY 10 - Disneyland.

TUESDAY, JULY 11 -- Fly home, and wonder if the previous 5 days were a dream.

Edited by drumlaw80

With the added bonus of the return of the Kingsmen.

Sounds like a hoot!

But, But who is buying the beer!!!!

:music:

Evil Drum Corps 101

THURSDAY, JULY 6 -- Fly into LAX airport. Get a hotel, meet up with numerous Renegades and Dreamers in Santa Monica on the 3rd Street Promenade for an evening of chaos and fun

FRIDAY, JULY 7 -- Spend the day sightseeing in Hollywood or wherever, then meet up with Renegades, Dream and Kingsmen for the biggest, baddest and best LMS concert ever -- LMS Los Angeles.

SATURDAY, JULY 8 -- Spend the day on Venice Beach, followed by heading inland for a DCI show that night. Party at the Renegades hotel after the show (bail money not included)

SUNDAY, JULY 9 -- Wake up slightly hungover, spend the day at Universal Studios or whatever, followed by a DCI show that night.

MONDAY, JULY 10 - Disneyland.

TUESDAY, JULY 11 -- Fly home, and wonder if the previous 5 days were a dream.

w000000000000t!

I'm starting my 42nd birthday celebration on July 6th. It will end July 17th after a weekend in Wildwood with the Bridgemen.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I'm taking part of the cpa exam on 7/5 so I'll be ready to party like a rockstar. . . and perform like one too :)

I'm taking part of the cpa exam on 7/5 so I'll be ready to party like a rockstar. . . and perform like one too :)

My condolences to your brain cells....I understand it's even tougher than the bar exam.

My condolences to your brain cells....I understand it's even tougher than the bar exam.

An 8th grade math test would be harder than the bar exam for me. :P