Bridgement add Bushwackers to TOS lineup

“BRIDGEMEN ADD BUSHWACKERS TO TOS SHOW"!!!!!!!

I am please to announce that, The Bridgemen Alumni drum and bugle corps has added 6 time DCA champion, 'The Harrison Bushwackers' ,Senior Corps, to the lineup of the “TOURNAMENT OF STARS, DRUM CORPS EXHIBITION SHOW”. The show will be held On Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 6:00 p.m, and will take place at the Don Ahern Veterans Memorial Stadium, in Bayonne NJ. The Bayonne Community Bank is Co- Sponsoring the event with the Bridgemen.

We are very excited to add the Bushwackers to our already exciting lineup. This will be an added bonus for our audience, to be able to see this great corps”.

The lineup for the show is:

Emerald Grenadears All-Girl Alumni corps, Dover NJ,

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Newark NJ

Yankee Rebels, Baltimore Maryland

Light Brigade, Revere MA

Park City Pride , Bridgeport CT

Skyliners Alumni, Garfield NJ

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni, Hawthorne NJ

Bushwackers, Harrison NJ

Jersey Surf, Berlin NJ

Bridgemen Alumni

Tickets for the show will be: Adults - $10 and $12 at the gate. Children 6-12 are $5 and children under 5 are free. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Bayonne Charities. To order tickets you may send a check or money order to: Bridgemen TOS tickets, P.O. Box 354, Bayonne NJ., Please include how many tickets and a return address.

Tickets are moving fast, so don't wait until day of the show

For more information about the show or the Bridgemen, visit our website @www.Bridgemen.info.

Hype!

George

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BRIDGEMEN ADD BUSHWACKERS TO TOS SHOW"!!!!!!!

I am please to announce that, The Bridgemen Alumni drum and bugle corps has added 6 time DCA champion, 'The Harrison Bushwackers' ,Senior Corps, to the lineup of the "TOURNAMENT OF STARS, DRUM CORPS EXHIBITION SHOW". The show will be held On Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 6:00 p.m, and will take place at the Don Ahern Veterans Memorial Stadium, in Bayonne NJ. The Bayonne Community Bank is Co- Sponsoring the event with the Bridgemen.

We are very excited to add the Bushwackers to our already exciting lineup. This will be an added bonus for our audience, to be able to see this great corps".

Light Brigade, Revere MA

Bushwackers, Harrison NJ

Jersey Surf, Berlin NJ

Bridgemen Alumni

Tickets for the show will be: Adults - $10 and $12 at the gate. Children 6-12 are $5 and children under 5 are free. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Bayonne Charities. To order tickets you may send a check or money order to: Bridgemen TOS tickets, P.O. Box 354, Bayonne NJ., Please include how many tickets and a return address.

For more information about the show or the Bridgemen, visit our website @www.Bridgemen.info.

Hype!

George

woo hoo ^OO^

oh thank gawd ~ finally

i was getting a bit tired of :sshh:

“BRIDGEMEN ADD BUSHWACKERS TO TOS SHOW"!!!!!!!

I am please to announce that, The Bridgemen Alumni drum and bugle corps has added 6 time DCA champion, 'The Harrison Bushwackers' ,Senior Corps, to the lineup of the “TOURNAMENT OF STARS, DRUM CORPS EXHIBITION SHOW”. The show will be held On Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 6:00 p.m, and will take place at the Don Ahern Veterans Memorial Stadium, in Bayonne NJ. The Bayonne Community Bank is Co- Sponsoring the event with the Bridgemen.

We are very excited to add the Bushwackers to our already exciting lineup. This will be an added bonus for our audience, to be able to see this great corps”.

Light Brigade, Revere MA

Bushwackers, Harrison NJ

Jersey Surf, Berlin NJ

Bridgemen Alumni

Hype!

George

Where "BUMO" meets "HYPE"!!!!!!

WELCOME, BUSH!!!

Nice to have you join us!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR SHOW!!!

A GREAT TOS show just got even GREATER!!!!!!

So, everyone...

Have you purchased your tickets, yet?

Edited by overthehillDM

We're pretty excited to be coming to your show too, not every day we get to be in a show with the Bridgemen!! :) And the cool thing is we have some Bridgemen alums and you have some Bushwacker alums, so it should be a VERY fun evening after the show! ^OO^

wow! now if I could just get the LI Kingsmen to resurrect themselves all my corps could be there!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see you guys

Just curious... how many People have marched both corps. I know its a lot.. just curious...

and how many Bridgemen Aumni corps members marched Bush without ever marching Bridgemen back in the day? I can thing Of Marie Downes..but who else?

Edited by johnric

wow! now if I could just get the LI Kingsmen to resurrect themselves all my corps could be there!!!!!!!!

Just curious... how many People have marched both corps. I know its a lot.. just curious...

and how many Bridgemen Aumni corps members marched Bush without ever marching Bridgemen back in the day? I can thing Of Marie Downes..but who else?

Rich Dicappia (sp?) marched Bush in 86. He might have marched in Bayonne only back in the wrong day.

Is this the trivia part of the thread?I love these.

Ok...Brendan(mello) was in Bush for a little bit. :)