DVD blunders, falls, obvious mess ups, etc?

Boy, you REALLY wouldn't fit in in senior corps with that sort of attitude :blink:

What do you know about senior corps?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this wasnt on any DVDs but I remember @ the Herhshey Pa show in 1999 one of the contras from Les Etoiles triped over a yard line marker on the front of the field and went down, got up and went to go back to his spot and ran into a baritone ... granted the baritone player was ok and the contra got back to his spot but still looked like a nasty splill.

my band director pointed this out at the end of frame works the snare player on the left starts to stumble as hes going to the last set and a mollo player who doesnt have his horn locked in placeyou have to watch it a couple of times

Edited by musiqman205

I swear all this talk about Jacksonville, AL in 2004 I wanna see this now yeesh sounds painful but also sounds like ya laugh about it now that ya look back on it.

CHI-FAN! Wow I missed you! How's it goin out there? I'm just psyched for the 06 season to start :)

my band director pointed this out at the end of frame works the snare player on the left starts to stumble as hes going to the last set and a mollo player who doesnt have his horn locked in placeyou have to watch it a couple of times

According to people who marched that show, the mellophone player who's horn looks like it's swinging back and forth as he's marching goes to my school.

I didn't notice any falls/major catastrophes this year on the DVD's...maybe I'm not paying enough attention.

The worst fall/spill I've ever seen was at Indy in 2003 - The Bluecoats had a contra train wreck. They were backwards marching and hit the big logo in the center of the field and one tuba bit the dust, and 3-4 others fell over on top of him/her. Scary moment for us sitting in the stands and I imagine for them down there on the field as well.