DVD blunders, falls, obvious mess ups, etc?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they re-mastered it as I have not seen it, but on the 05 individual corps performance with KK, you can watch me drop my mallet and catch it off my drum. I felt dumb enough having dropped it in the first place, but it was caught on video just so I wouldnt forget. Sigh.... :P

I'm sorry, but why is it obvious? I don't have the shows with me off hand, so I can't look.

Over the years, the BD sop soloists haven't been known for their superior marching abilities.

Obviously those cats can play though....

As for Jeff.....he kinda stumbles over himself getting back into a form...sortve funny....

The low brass kid at the end of the BK '04 opener who snaps his horn down early....at the point in the music where the rest of the hornline plays the last note of the piece. Makes it a BIT obvious who's faking their music, heh.

Cavies 05 at the end of the opener, one of the guard members on the left side of the block looks like he tosses his flag away from himself and ends up posing without it.

This isn't on a DVD, (You can call it out if you remember it...) but '03 Allentown, there was a fairly new solo rifle toss which somehow I ended up catching (and I was in the horn line)...I jazz ran during that set, so the guard soloist had to chase after me...it was quite the conversation piece the next day during rehearsal...

...ahh, memories...

Edited by PageantryVisGuy

This isn't on a DVD, (You can call it out if you remember it...) but '03 Allentown, there was a fairly new solo rifle toss which somehow I ended up catching (and I was in the horn line)...I jazz ran during that set, so the guard soloist had to chase after me...it was quite the conversation piece the next day during rehearsal...

...ahh, memories...

That was you!? I remember hearing about it that night! Thats funny. I bet that hurt!

The low brass kid at the end of the BK '04 opener who snaps his horn down early....at the point in the music where the rest of the hornline plays the last note of the piece. Makes it a BIT obvious who's faking their music, heh.

ouch.

...ahh, memories...

:spit:

Who pays all that money to fake music? I'll be ###### if I'm not playing every note in my book, #### I'll even add some more in for good measure!