What NOT To Do While On Tour

-Don't fall asleep during fuel stops, wake up as the busses pull out and go, "####! I really gotta pee!"

-

Geezzz, if I had a dime for everytime that happened, I could sponsor someone to a top division l corps. :sshh: When the bus stops and you need to do "business," . . . GET UP!! :sshh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Don't worry about where your seat is on the bus. The people in front get the better spots on the floor when you get to the housing site.

Not to mention laundry days. Rookies, you'll find out. :P

Edited by HISop

Don't moon the Mounties - They have NO sense of humor about that.

Not like I'd know about that or anything... :laugh:

--Don't be a 20 year old drum major of a Top 12 drum and bugle staying at Bountiful High School in Utah, and decide along with the Horn Sergeant and the soprano section leader and a couple of other veteran members that it would seemingly be a good idea to walk a mile away from the school at 1am to go visit a local haunted "grave yard". And then, don't be stupid enough to get caught to have a nationally reknowned instructor wake you up the next morning, EARLY, and ask you if you "####ed him" last night by your behavior. Because, if you don't do these things, you won't have to run 2 miles around the track at said high school before the rest of the corps wakes up.

Not that I know anything about this from first-hand personal participation in said event....nooooooooooo....not ME...Velvet Knight of the Year that year. Why I'd NEVER do that.

--Don't be a 20 year old drum major of a Top 12 drum and bugle staying at Bountiful High School in Utah, and decide along with the Horn Sergeant and the soprano section leader and a couple of other veteran members that it would seemingly be a good idea to walk a mile away from the school at 1am to go visit a local haunted "grave yard". And then, don't be stupid enough to get caught to have a nationally reknowned instructor wake you up the next morning, EARLY, and ask you if you "####ed him" last night by your behavior. Because, if you don't do these things, you won't have to run 2 miles around the track at said high school before the rest of the corps wakes up.

Not that I know anything about this from first-hand personal participation in said event....nooooooooooo....not ME...Velvet Knight of the Year that year. Why I'd NEVER do that.

Sparked my curiosity... how did you get caught?

Hardly. Why wake up everyone in front of you just because you have a little trash? Or while they're trying to get ready for a show?

All these years and still so much confusion. See the way it works is, the game is ALWAYS ON. ALWAYS.

Don't moon the Mounties - They have NO sense of humor about that.

Not like I'd know about that or anything... :laugh:

LOL!!

And don't wander about the area of a school you were told not to. You may set off an alarm, which will alert the local boys, who will call the principal, who will meet with the local boys at the housing site, who will inform your corps director, and they will all hunt you down like dog.

"Not that I would know about this firsthand." B)

Edited by HISop

Don't go commando under your uniform for a show..you'll never know when you might pass out from heat exaustion and the EMT's will try to take off your uniform.. :o :beer:

I didn't happen to me...but I have seen the results. :laugh:

Edited by tubamann