Michigan Fantasy Corps

Now that there is 4 (more?) Michigan corps, let's make Kalamazoo the location for bragging rights for state champion. Interested?

To date for D1:

Oakland Skylarks

Macinac

Amelia

Joy Rd Juice?

The Juice is D2

There is no reason why a State Champion can't be a Division II corps. Make the scoring sheets be "open class" and allow all Divisions to have a shot at the State Championship.

Yeah man... There will be a few div II corps that will be in the 10-17 range throughout the season. At one time last summer, my div II corps was in the top 10!!! This past season, the writer of the above quote beat a Div I finalist with his Divison II corps at the Masters contest.

The scores mid season are everywhere. You could easily win.

Yeah man... There will be a few div II corps that will be in the 10-17 range throughout the season. At one time last summer, my div II corps was in the top 10!!! This past season, the writer of the above quote beat a Div I finalist with his Divison II corps at the Masters contest.

The scores mid season are everywhere. You could easily win.

Oh sure! I just wasn't sure about weither it was exclusive to DI. Both Joy Rd. Juice and Canton Crusaders would definatley go for a Michigan State Championship!

Just to point out, the Kalamazoo show is August 5th, so the "midseason scores" wouldn't apply.

But it could still be a fun event- I'll mark it on the calendar.